276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Transformers Studio Series Deluxe Rise of the Beasts 105 Autobot Mirage 4.5” Action Figure

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Movie News: "Creed II" Director Steven Caple Jr. is Paramount's Choice to Direct the Next "Transformers" film Sponsor News BBTS: G.I. Joe, NECA, Marvel Legends, Jujutsu Kaisen, Eagle Force, Gargoyles, TMNT, Transformers, MOTU & More!

Sponsor News BBTS: G.I. Joe, Golden Axe, Star Wars, NECA Ultimate, Mothra, Dragon Ball, Simpsons, Transformers, Anime & More! Deluxe Devcon. I wonder if he'll get his own mold to be later retooled into someone else or be a retool of someone. If so, who? You'd think Scourge but that's a voyager. Maybe they go the way of one of his cancelled figures and he's a retool of Mirage based on the Vehicon Mirage redeco. Or maybe the other cancelled figure and be a retool of TR Slugslinger. Dammit, I hope it's not Blurr. I hate that mold. It's definitely going to be a reuse of IDW Blurr, just look at that alt mold, especially the front end. They're both even supposed to have the rear thrusters that Blurr doesn't have but people are making 3D printed kits for.Sponsor News BBTS: Bishoujo Megatron, DC Multiverse, FEXT System, Mothra Vinyl & Godzilla T-Shirt BBTS Exclusive, Hero Quest, Dragon Ball S.H.Figuarts, Judge Dredd, Archecore & More! TRANSFORMERS STUDIO SERIES LEADER CLASS: This 8.5-inch collectible action figures is inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe Sponsor News from BigBadToyStore: MOTU, WWE, Marvel Legends, The Crow, SpongeBob, Pokemon, DC Multiverse, Bishoujo, figma, Transformers & More!

Sponsor News BBTS: Superman, Fantastic Four, My Hero Academia, MAFEX, DC Multiverse, Spider-Man, Doom, Ghidorah, The Witcher, Demon Slayer & More! Toy News: New Official Images & Product Info for "Legacy" Crankcase, Skullgrin, Inferno & Starscream Sponsor News BBTS: Star Wars, DC Multiverse, Warhammer, Where's Waldo, MOTU, G.I. Joe, Demon Slayer, Popeye & More! Funny thing is, the movie render/CGI model of the F1 car is already doing a licensing escape/close enough like Studio Series Dino as what Mirage was referring as the Ferrari in that scene was the F1 car (Ferrari F1-2000 is the car to be exact).

Toy News: Official Images & Info for "Legacy Evolution" Deluxe Wave Including Bombshell & Strongarm Video Games: "Transformers: EarthSpark - Expedition" Video Game Reveal - Launches 2023 on Consoles and PC

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment