276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flavour Kitchen: Vibrant Recipes with Creative Twists

£11£22.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Divided into two halves – savoury and sweet – the book showcases the baking that took Crystelle to the final of The Great British Bake Off, as well as her flair for creative savoury dishes. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Divided into two halves – savoury and sweet – readers can expect both cooking and baking recipes, from “zingy” curries to “tangy” cheesecakes and “indulgent brownies”. It’s a recipe from the cookbook Plenty that my girlfriend gave me so we could try out recipes together.

Inspired by her travels and heritage, Crystelle's recipes are bursting with bold flavours from around the world. Our food is very vinegar-based, which sounds a bit off-putting but it just works because it’s all balanced really well,” Pereira says. Whether you're a seasoned chef or a kitchen rookie, this book will have you cooking up a storm and impressing your friends and family.

Divided into two halves - savoury and sweet - the book showcases the baking that took Crystelle to the final of The Great British Bake Off, as well as her flair for creative savoury dishes. I know for a fact that this was the most expensive meal I’ve ever had and my husband is so happy that I didn’t pay for it. Then drain edamame and let drain for about 10 minutes in the colander to allow the water to evaporate a bit.

Split into two halves, the savoury section features brunch bites, curries, pasta, noodles, salads and more, all bursting with international flavours, such as Goan chilli chicken fry, kimcheese toasty, and honey and chipotle baked camembert. My kids love this garlic rice that we get from a Peruvian place around the corner so I decided to recreate it and add cilantro to serve it alongside any Mexican dish I’m cooking. Featuring a handy guide to Crystelle’s hero ingredients and star seasonings – all of which feature in multiple recipes – it couldn’t be easier to raise your flavour game.So far I've tried a couple of the curries, and I have my eye on the miso tahini brownies once the weather gets a bit cooler. Divided into two halves - savoury and sweet - the book showcases the baking that took Crystelle to the final of The Great British Bake Off , as well as her flair for creative savoury dishes. I just received the cookbook and I’m convinced it will take my taste buds on a wild ride :) This book is jam-packed with recipes that are so creative and tasty, I’m drooling just reading them. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Raised in London by Kenyan-born, Portuguese-Goan parents, Crystelle Pereira first showcased her baking skills and winning flavour combinations on The Great British Bake Off .

Please contact us directly via the methods below or complete the enquiry form and we will get back as soon as possible. Crystelle Pereira can’t believe how time has flown in the two years since she competed in the Great British Bake Off. Bake Off fans will remember the pistachio, orange and cardamom carrot cake Pereira created for her final Signature Challenge.

He sadly he passed away before any of this took off, but I genuinely believe in life after death – I genuinely believe he’s been a big part in guiding me through all of this. Since I hit send on that application, it’s literally felt like I have just hit, like, times 10 in speed of life! We are also used to working in marquees and private residences – and can set-up field kitchens pretty much anywhere! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment